Since its founding in 1998, Paragon Compliance Group has successfully completed hundreds of engagements covering a myriad of topics. Our clients included State Banking Associations in Michigan, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Florida, Illinois and many other confidential banking clients.
Despite the dissolution of the partnership, Paragon Compliance Group former partner firms may still assist banks and other financial institutions needing regulatory risk compliance consulting or training. Phil Gay and Steve Sudhoff provide services that are tailored to your business, your challenges, and your people:
- Regulatory Risk Assessments for Compliance with Regulations such as:
- BSA/Anti Money Laundering
- ECOA-Fair Lending-Community Reinvestment
- HMDA-Mortgage Disclosure Data Analysis
- Truth in Lending-Regulation Z
- Deposit Regulations
- Consumer Lending Disclosure Regulations
- ECOA/Fair Lending
- Community Reinvestment Act
- Much, much more.
- Policy and Procedure Analysis and/or development.
- Training--In house or training materials for you to do your own.
- Consulting projects where a thorough knowledge of consumer banking regulations or risk management is key.
Our goal is to get you implementing, not just planning. Our work is grounded in real business issues to produce tangible, bottom line outcomes. We use the context of your business to develop the strategies and behaviors necessary for success in today's market driven climate. Compliance is good customer service. Paragon can help you achieve compliance so you can focus on business.