Since its founding in 1998, Paragon Compliance Group has successfully completed hundreds of engagements covering a myriad of topics. Our clients include State Banking Associations in Michigan, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Florida, Illinois and many other confidential banking clients.
Paragon Compliance Group specializes in training and regulatory risk compliance consulting. We provide services that are tailored to your business, your challenges, and your people:
- Regulatory Risk Assessments for Compliance with Regulations such as:
- BSA/Anti Money Laundering
- ECOA-Fair Lending
- HMDA-Mortgage Disclosure Data Analysis
- Truth in Lending-Regulation Z
- Deposit Regulations
- Consumer Lending Disclosure Regulations
- Much, much more.
- Policy and Procedure Analysis and/or development.
- Training--In house or training materials for you to do your own.
- Consulting projects where a thorough knowledge of consumer banking regulations is key.
Our goal is to get you implementing, not just planning. Our work is grounded in real business issues to produce tangible, bottom line outcomes. We use the context of your business to develop the strategies and behaviors necessary for success in today's market driven climate. Compliance is good customer service. Paragon can help you achieve compliance so you can focus on business.